[Makerspace-keymembers] A Makerspace Glass Team

Monica Carr monica.mcarr at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 16:15:50 UTC 2014

Hey Liz,

That all sounds great! There’s just one thing I don’t understand: are you having a series of classes, just one class multiple times, or just one class? Because if you are just doing the one class, maybe you should consider charging a little more - or at least asking for more of a suggested donation. I’m just thinking about filling in the money gaps.