[Makerspace-keymembers] Report from Urbana-Champaign Independent Media Center

Erich Heine sophacles at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 21:02:56 UTC 2014

This report seems mostly useless. What is the time period covered? Is that
negative number our balance or just the net income for the time period?
What are all the transactions we have had? How many of those dollars are
from square, from checks, etc.

It most certainly does not include square... from 11/1 - 11/30 we had 38.90
that were deposited from square, and from 12/1 - 12/31 we had 588.36
deposited from square.  Since the numbers are round numbers, it is safe to
assume they are ignoring this for us.