[Makerspace-keymembers] Fwd: Possible workshop

Gergana Slavova gergana.s.slavova at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 21:29:23 UTC 2014

Hey Skot,

Nice to meet you.  We'd love to learn more about this.  You're welcome to
stop by our Open Hours, every Wednesday at 7pm.

Or, this Sunday (the 26th) we have our monthly membership meeting where we
discuss past and future events.  That's at 6pm at the Makerspace.  At that
time, we can talk about what the workshop is and when we can do it.

Regards,
~Gergana