[Makerspace-keymembers] time for quick interview?

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 18:01:01 UTC 2014

Hi Christine,

That sounds wonderful! If you happen to be free tonight and would like to
stop by our open hours that would probably be the best place to meet some
of the most active members and learn about what the Makerspace is up to.
Here is a link to the facebook event for tonight:
https://www.facebook.com/events/421072474691902/?notif_t=plan_user_joined
If a phone interview is best I can speak to people tonight (and I'll
forward this email to the organizing members) to see who might like to do
an interview. Just let us know what's best for you.

Thanks!
  Jeff