[Makerspace-keymembers] Approve full reimbursement for Google Glass

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 17:52:40 UTC 2014

No objection here. I would also note (and I am not saying I'm advocating
for doing this) but if we feel we aren't able to use glass in the manor we
were envisioning or there isn't as much interest as we would like. The
current resale value is almost exactly the selling price.  I'm just
pointing out that that makes it a somewhat lower risk investment at the
current time. Thought of course that will change.

Thanks for following up on this Gergana,
Jeff

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 11:03 AM, Monica Carr <monica.mcarr at gmail.com>wrote:

> I think that sounds fair. Hopefully with money we make from Googe Glass
> workshops  and the like, we can make up for the difference.
> On Jan 30, 2014, at 10:43 AM, Gergana Slavova <gergana.s.slavova at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hey everyone,
> >
> > Liz will be graduating this year and is unsure of whether she'll stick
> around town.  Since we have a bit of extra cash, it would be ideal to get
> the ownership of Google Glass transferred full time to MU.
> >
> > That would require a full reimbursement of $1500.  I know we originally
> agreed to only $800 so I wanted the group's OK before going forward with
> this.  We can backfill the difference with extra donations in the coming
> months (as people are available to make, of course).
> >
> > Please let us know if you have any objections.  We'd like to get this
> resolved in the coming week or so.
> >
> > Regards,
> > ~Gergana

Jeffrey Putney