[Makerspace-keymembers] Forward of moderated message

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 22:31:34 UTC 2014

Hi Dean,

Thanks for contacting us about this. A actually intercepted your email and
forwarded it to the makerspace-keymembers at lists.chambana.net email, as that
is the email we use for our members who hold keys and are part of the IMC.
The Imc-makerspace at lists.chambana.net email is what we use for public
announcements.

Do you know which Brian that would have been? I'm guessing it might have
been Brian Duggan, as he used to work for the IMC tech Group but he is no
longer here. I think Barry Todd<barry.todd at gmail.com> is the only one of
our members who still officially works for the tech group, and if I had to
guess might be able to help with this. But if not feel free to let us know
and we could see if have someone who could maybe help this weekend.

Thanks,
  Jeff

--
Jeffrey Putney