[Makerspace-keymembers] Mitch Altman is back! Lets have some fun!

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 22:39:37 UTC 2014

Cool, I would be free to help this weekend, and could help with the
advertising after work if we set a time and pick workshop. I also like
the "Variety
of Cool Kits" idea.

I think the only other things on the makerspace calendar this weekend are
the Py-Cu bday party sat at 6pm, and the computer help desk sunday 2-4pm.

Jeff

Jeffrey Putney
Senior Software Engineer
Diagnostic Photonics