[Makerspace-keymembers] Fundraising Letter

Emily Knox emilyknox at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 18:13:44 EDT 2014

So there are a couple of things going on.  Primarily we want to see what
our base monthly sustaining income might be in order to possibly move to a
larger space.

For the letter we might talk about the following:
1. Making Summer Make-a-Tion free for all attendees
2. Buying additional equipment  and supplies (a small milling machine,
serger, jewelry making equipment)
3. Supporting Heartland Maker Fest
4. Electric Waste Orchestra stuff?

This is the first toe dip into a possible capital campaign. Just to see who
our big supporters in the community might be