[Makerspace-keymembers] Makerspace Urbana needs expansion plan commitee

Monica Marie Carr monica.mcarr at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 23:48:20 EDT 2014

Hey guys,

I wrote an email to be sent out to the list announcing the expansion
committee. Are we going to wait to set a date for our first meeting?

*Dear Urbana Makerspacers, *

*In the next few month Makerspace Urbana will be gathering a group of great
minds who are interested in planning how our little space can expand into
something more extraordinary. This means hunting for a larger space to move
in to, attaining a larger collection of tools for public use,
and seizing better and more community workshop opportunities. *

*We would like to form a committee sooner than later to start meeting and
planning. If you are interested in being a part of this group, please
contact us or show up to a meeting when it is announced. Meetings will
start within the next month or so, and increase in frequency after
Heartland Maker Fest has occurred.  *

*Best,*
*Monica *