[Makerspace-keymembers] Stripe payments

elizaBeth Simpson elizacorps at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 14:27:26 EDT 2014

Hi folks,

I recommend adding $50 and $100 to the recurring options.
This does two things:
- gives peeps the option to give us more
- gives a spectrum so that folks who need to always be in the middle feel
comfy about doing $25.

Similarly, to put the monthly donation above the one time donation on the
donation page so that folks consider the monthly first.

Sound good?

Also, I recommend removing the old 'what is makerspace' from James (thanks
James!) and just having up the AGORA version. Otherwise it's confusing OR
people just look at the old one.

Also, does the webpage take a really long time for other folks, or is it
just me?

Lots of recommendations, low web skills, but willing to learn,
ezB

elizaBeth

217-979-2820 cell

The bad news is you're falling through the air, nothing to hang on to, no
parachute. The good news is, there's no ground. - Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche

learn about my latest creative initiative:
Art from the Streets!
www.ucpeopleshistory.org