[Makerspace-keymembers] Fwd: Representing the IMC at the Surveillance networking gathering at the AMC?

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 11:07:45 EDT 2014

Hey everyone,

So the super cool Allied Media Conference <https://amc.alliedmedia.org/>
(AMC) is almost here and there is a neat opportunity for us to maybe send
someone and get some funds for doing so (see below).

Also it's just a great conference that I really enjoyed last year, it is as
they describe a "collaborative laboratory of media-based organizing
strategies for transforming our world". And has lots of very makerspace
related talks going on. I'm still not sure I can make it but if other
makerspace people are interested I might tag along.

Thanks,
  Jeff