[Makerspace-keymembers] visiting

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 04:02:54 UTC 2014

Hi Heather!

That's awesome news :-). Thanks for the heads up. I've cc'd our organizing
members here as I'm guessing some of them may also be interested in hearing
about the Radical Homemakers when you visit. If you happen to be on
Facebook I would also highly recommend joining our fb group if your
interested in keeping up on our events and things:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/118240874874433/

See you soon!
  Jeff

--