[Makerspace-keymembers] Invitation to be a Community Partner in a Grant Application

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 15:50:21 UTC 2014

Hi Zonghe,

That sounds wonderful. Yes we would love to be involved and please do send
the proposal. We have a very flat organizational structure so I've cc'd the
organizing members listserv email here so any interested members can look
over the proposal as well.

As a group I think it's safe to say we like to focus on creating a
supportive maker community, doing community outreach, and thinking about
social issues as well. So this sounds like a very good fit.

I'm excited to learn more about this project. Thanks so much for contacting
us!
Jeff

--
Jeffrey Putney