[Makerspace-keymembers] Invitation to be a Community Partner in a Grant Application

Zonghe Chua chuazh at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 18:01:57 UTC 2014

Dear Emily,

I have made the changes to the proposal according to your comments. It
would be great if you could sign the form electronically and send it back
to me.

Also I will need your full name, title in the organization, organization's
full name, your address, phone number and email so that I can fill those in
for the online application. Once this is this done our faculty advisor will
complete her part and I can submit the package on Friday!

Thank you for your support :)

Regards,
Zong