[Makerspace-keymembers] visiting

Gergana Slavova gergana.s.slavova at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 15:16:15 UTC 2014

Hi Heather,

It was great meeting you last night!  I had mentioned a couple of things
when we chatted and here are the links for them.

The Mothership Hacker Moms - Since I donated to their kickstarter, that's
the only link I have:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1569887044/mothership-hackermoms-the-first-womens-hackerspace.
If you click "Updates", their latest update has pictures of their space
which I thought was really cool.

They might have a website as well.  Let me see .... yes, here it
is<http://mothership.hackermoms.org/>
.

ISU Family Science Day - Saturday, April 5:
http://cemast.illinoisstate.edu/public/family-science/.  It doesn't seem
like they're accepting any more exhibit applications but you're welcome to
stop by the day of.

Regards,
~Gergana