[Makerspace-keymembers] [Imc-makerspace] Fwd: Garage Sale May 10

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Wed May 7 16:29:41 EDT 2014

On the tent topic note the
handbook<http://urbanaillinois.us/sites/default/files/attachments/2014-vendor-handbook_0.pdf>
:
"Most Community Group space dimensions
are approximately 6 feet wide by 16.5 feet deep. This size of space will
fit a 6 ft table but
not a tent. Community Groups wishing to use a tent (for example, a 10 x 10
tent) will need
to reserve two spaces. Space will be assigned at the discretion of the
Market Director.
Some spaces at the Market may be purposely left vacant to allow for overlap
of tents and
to potential ease crowding within the rows."

--
Jeffrey Putney
Senior Software Engineer