[Makerspace-keymembers] Expansion Committee

Emily Knox emilyknox at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 22:36:57 EST 2014

Hi everyone,

Heartland Maker Fest is over and it's time to start thinking about the
future of Makerspace Urbana.

Let me know if you are interested in serving on the Expansion Committee.
The committee has three goals:

   1.

   Determine our needs for space
   2.

   Plan capital campaign for 2nd quarter of 2015
   3.

   Increase keyholding membership

As you can see, these goals are all interrelated.

Please take a look at the notes from our last meeting about the Future and
see if there is anything I should add:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Lcy02WUldF1lmp1AjJlmJeSqkc6IxwR4UwxxVTkbzBc/edit?usp=sharing

I'm sending this to the keymembers first to see what you all have to say
then, when we have a date for the meeting, I'll open it up to everyone on
all of our lists.

Thanks,

Emily