[Makerspace-keymembers] Makerspace Urbana @ CU Day of the Girl Rally

Gergana Slavova gergana.s.slavova at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 21:05:16 EDT 2014

Sending to the keymembers list only.

Just as a reminder, we have the CU Day of the Girl Rally tomorrow.
Makerspace is going to have a table so if you can volunteer for 2 hours
(10am - noon), please stop by.  In terms of activity, we'll probably do LED
throwies.  If people feel motivated, we can also do soldering since we'll
have access to power.

Furthermore, setup starts at 9am.  If any of you have some free time, I'd
appreciate you coming in earlier to help out.

Thanks,
~Gergana

On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 4:59 PM, Gergana Slavova <gergana.s.slavova at gmail.com