[Makerspace-keymembers] Fwd: Thank You for Supporting Central IL's Day of the Girl Rally!

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 14:45:10 EDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Erin Tarr <benchmarkgirl at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 12:26 PM
Subject: Thank You for Supporting Central IL's Day of the Girl Rally!
To: Erin Tarr <benchmarkgirl at gmail.com>

Thank you once again for your support!

   - I have attached a recap of the event! Please let me know if I forgot
   anyone and feel free to share widely to encourage ongoing participation and
   excitement about this event in year's to come. #dayofthegirl if you post on
   social media
   - If you have a moment to provide feedback on the event, please do so
   here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YMDY3JW the questions are
   open-ended, so please provide any constructive critique that can assist us
   in improving the event from year to year - including if you would be
   inclined to come back and/or recommend the event to others!
   - Door Prize Winners (choosen by Random.org): please contact me to set
   up a time to receive your prize.
   - Brain Games Gift Card - Sarah Bleill
      - Body n' Sole Gift Card - Melissa McKillip
      - Cream and Flutter Gift Card - Patrick Wille
      - A Girl with A Cape Book (Be the Benchmark) - River Flegel