[Makerspace-keymembers] Fwd: visiting MakerSpace

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 13:28:14 EDT 2014

Interesting:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Walkington, J <jwalking at illinois.edu>
Date: Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 12:22 PM
Subject: visiting MakerSpace
To: "makerspaceu at gmail.com" <makerspaceu at gmail.com>

  Hi.

 We have a 1974 alumnus visiting Uni High next week, and we would like him
to see all of the MakerSpaces in the area.  Blaine Garst is a very
interesting character--background at Bell Labs, NeXt, and 22 years at
Apple.  He is involved in helping us brainstorm a MakerSpace at Uni.  Would
someone be able to tour us around and discuss your programs (we've heard
great things about what you do) during your open time, say 7:30-8:30 on Wed
the 22nd?

Thank you!

Jeff Walkington

Jeff Walkington, Ph.D.