[Makerspace-keymembers] Button Maker for Makerspace

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 13:23:37 EDT 2014

Oh those charm things look awesome! I wonder if we could 3d print backs
that you slide like a throwie magnet into and make a like custom fridge
magnets.

But yeah I like Beth's idea about getting the multi-die one as we're not
mass producing them and having the most versatile machine at the makerspace
seems nice :-)  Though yes it's a big investment so discussing at a
business meeting sounds great.

Wooo buttons!