[Makerspace-keymembers] Fwd: Community Arts Forum Panelist Invitation Reminder

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 20:15:10 EDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Wu, Hong-An <hwu34 at illinois.edu>
Date: Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 6:23 PM
Subject: Community Arts Forum Panelist Invitation Reminder

 Dear invited panelists of Community Arts Forum,

This is just a reminder that this Friday, October 3, 2014, is the final day
for you to accept our invitation to speak as a panelist at the Community
Arts Forum.

 Should you decide to accept this invitation, please reply to
hwu34 at illinois.edu with the following information by October 3, 2014.

   - Your Name
   - Affiliated Organizations
   - Presentation Title/ Topic (Please provide brief information about the
   topic you will discuss.)

 I do hope that you will be able to accept this invitation. Thank you for
your time.

 Sincerely,

Hong-An Wu

Community Arts Forum Coordinator

University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana