[Makerspace-keymembers] Sewing day thoughts?

Dena Strong dena.strong at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 13:48:15 EDT 2015

What are the thoughts on Makerspace sewing day this month?

Is next Monday (aka the third Monday of the month) still a good night to
have it?

I checked with the SCA at their business meeting last night and some of
them would like to have sewing days at a place with a bigger cutting
surface. (The power outlets running down the middle of the tables makes it
hard to lay out skirts and coats, for example, and laying fabric on the
floor is a recipe for dirty fabric.) One of the members wants to hold a
sewing day at her house next Monday because she has large tables without
the power outlets

So either I could show up at the Makerspace as
keyholder-and-machine-wrangler and the rest of the SCA group would be at
Becky's house, or I could ask Becky if she's OK extending an invite to
Makerspace folks, or we could shuffle nights, or something else?

What does the collective think?