[Makerspace-keymembers] Sewing day thoughts?

Gergana Slavova gergana.s.slavova at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 16:47:06 EDT 2015

I'll have to double-check but I believe there are only 2 screws on each
side of outlet strip.  Should be easy enough to unscrew one and move the
strip out of the way.

What I'm worried about is continual unscrewing and re-screwing into the
wooden table.  At some point, the grooves will wear out.

I can look into it this Saturday during open hours.

~Gergana