[Makerspace-keymembers] Summer Make-Ation/Sparkfun Account

Dan Moses danmoses04 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 11:22:56 EDT 2015

If we can get a Sparkfun account going I'd be interested in doing a
workshop with one or more of the kits they have. I was looking at a couple
of them,a piano kit- https://www.sparkfun.com/products/11835 here's a
really simple cheap kit- https://www.sparkfun.com/products/10723 Let me
know if it's doable and I'll add it to the planning document. I haven't
done anything for Make-Ation before but I'd love to help out, just let me
know what's needed. I have a lot of experience with Arduino and I also
noticed there's nothing for Raspberry Pi on the list. I know we have some
in the space and I have an A+, B+ and 2B I could bring in for a workshop.

*Dan Moses*

*(708) 746-0645danmoses04 at gmail.com <danmoses04 at gmail.com>View my complete
profile <http://plus.google.com/105152094495741771271>*