[Makerspace-keymembers] Tablecloth making at next sewing night?

Emily Knox emilyknox at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 11:44:14 EDT 2015

What are you using to make the design?  There are a bunch of files on the
drive that I can point you to for the font and logo.  See here for the
updated design
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B4Tb5fgNboM8MzBlY2Y0MjctYWYzMi00MjBjLTkxYTAtZDc4YzNkMDJkYTdh/0B4Tb5fgNboM8TVhwUTVjTGpzWkE

The folders owned by Jeffrey Harris have the most current designs.