[Makerspace-keymembers] University of Illinois Design Commons

Gergana Slavova gergana.s.slavova at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 23:10:51 EST 2015

This is so, so good.  I'm looking forward to seeing this Design Center
being implemented as you describe it here :)  You have my full support as
an individual and a Makerspace Urbana keyholding member.

Are you taking editing inputs?

Because I noticed the following:

- "to be a considered in parallel" should be "to be considered in parallel"
- I feel the last bullet in "Why Inclusive Design?" should not be a bullet
at all but simply a new paragraph as it concludes the data outlined in the
bullets previous.
- Change "Work in enhancing in multi-disciplinary curricula at MIT ..." to
"Work in enhancing of multi-disciplinary curricula at MIT ..."
- Under "An Enhanced Vision for Inclusion", you have a extra period here:
"... its Report on Campus Conversations on Undergraduate Education. to
point to opportunities ..."
- Same section: should "the heritage of making of Illinois included"
actually say "the heritage of making at Illinois included" unless I'm
misunderstanding the sentence.
- Under "Recommendations for Enhanced Leadership and Staffing", you have an
unfinished sentence (1st bullet): "the benefits of engaging town hosts that
the campus. Such considerations have great potential "

~Gergana