[Makerspace-keymembers] new power-free deployable circuit demo

E.W. elliewix at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 12:12:39 EST 2015

Hi all,

I'm up in Chicago at the library conference, and Sparkfun has a table!
They were demoing a great wearable circuit demo that I think would be great
to add to our arsenal of tabling projects.

Pros:

No power source required.
No soldering.
Can be done in like 5 minutes.
Supplies can be stored in a small box.
Other than the printed materials, none of the supplies needed are
project-specific.

Cons:

Requires some amount of human instruction.
Copper tape can be pricey.

Here's the project info page:  https://learn.sparkfun.com/resources/70  The
picture doesn't do it justice.  Getting everything printed up and together
would be a bit time consumable, but once created are easy to reproduce.

Elizabeth