[Makerspace-keymembers] (IMPORTANT!) No Fly List

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 18:58:45 EST 2015

So Jess said it's fine to mention her name to the list.  And here is the
suggested procedure from the police on what to do if you see Nathan Lejeune:

Jess talked to a police officer and got a police report and a case number.
Now if he shows up the procedure can be, ask him to leave, don't tell him
we know Jess or where she is, also don't mention you know Colten or where
he is, if he doesn't leave then:

1) call 911 and

2) mention the case number I15-343 (eye-fifteen-three fourty three)

3) Go on with life as normal as he either leaves or security deals with him.

He hasn't shown back up at maker space or fab lab. But if he does, we have
an official way of deflecting him, and would get police back up immediately
because there's a local report on file. We'll all plan on being at the fab
lab a little more than average this week as back up, and the police are
also only minute or two away.

Virginia

(Just so I can find this in my email later with Google fu: key search
words: ex x nathan lejeune jerk stalker stalking horrible awful human)

We also taped a note with the case number behind the book on a stand by the
log in computer at fab lab(we should probably do the same at the makerspace
perhaps in the electrical box beside the Pandora computer) .

That's all I know right now.

Thanks everyone,
     Jeff