[Makerspace-keymembers] Fwd: Workshop for girls / young women Aug 1 or 2?

Emily Knox emilyknox at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 15:04:11 EDT 2015

Follow up

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Aimee Rickman <aimeerickmansemail at yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, Jul 12, 2015 at 6:13 PM
Subject: Re: Workshop for girls / young women Aug 1 or 2?
To: "makerspaceu at gmail.com" <makerspaceu at gmail.com>
Cc: "chyn at ojctech.com" <chyn at ojctech.com>

Correction: The required facilitator training will run from 6:30 - 7:40 on
Thursday, July 23 at the IMC.

If you wanted to get more volunteers involved to help with the workshop, we
could definitely drum up a few female volunteers who you would be able to
run a small training for after this basic facilitator training so they are
ready to assist in the workshop. We have one facilitator running a training
for assistants after the training, from 7:45-8:30 that evening. This (or
before the training) is an option for you also, if you would like.

Please do let me know what you think!

Thanks!