[Makerspace-keymembers] Adafruit Order (and Make-a-tion update)

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 17:28:41 EDT 2015

Hey Everyone,

I need to make an Adafruit order so I figured I would check if anyone else
want to add to the order
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fL0zK6Jj4BjZkvFjU7McPcELb1HqIMswuqeTCc0iD4w/edit#gid=1702259314>
in case we can get to the $250 limit we need to the %30 discount. Also
with summer
make-a-tion
<http://makerspaceurbana.org/make-a-tion/summer-make-a-tion-2015/>
approaching I thought there might be things to stock up on for that.

And a note on Make-a-tion planning. We've listed the first few workshops
but there is still time to add more if anyone is interested in leading
something! Just let the group know! Some workshop ideas can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Y3QxppFEdn6Kflry77qRLghg1UHkKBA2hVOioGAfg5k/edit

Thanks!
  Jeff