[Makerspace-keymembers] New member approval

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 18:50:08 EDT 2015

Hey Everyone,

There are a few new people who have been coming to space a bunch in the
last month or so and are interested in becoming paying members.
Unfortunately they weren't able to make the last meeting, but I suggested
we might be able to approve them my email if that's ok with people.

Their names are Isaac, Rei, and Kai and many of you might have met them
already. Emily, Gergana and I are happy to vouch for their general
awesomeness. So I guess any objections to going forward with keyholding
membership for them?

Thanks!
  Jeff