[Makerspace-keymembers] Adafruit Purchase

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 11:33:17 EST 2015

Sure go ahead and add it to the cart. Also we can do what we did with the
last order and create a spreadsheet to track repayment and make sure we get
the order right.

So if you can also add your parts to this spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fL0zK6Jj4BjZkvFjU7McPcELb1HqIMswuqeTCc0iD4w/edit?usp=sharing
we can use that as the master buy list.

If anyone else wants in just please do the same!

Thanks!
  Jeff