[Makerspace-keymembers] door unlocked and mysterious bag of stuff

E.W. elliewix at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 19:30:31 EDT 2015

I came down to the space to open for Hack Night and the door was unlocked.
The lights were off and no one was in the space, so I'm not sure what
happened.

Please be mindful of locking up the space when you are the last person :-)

The donation and change jars seem untouched.

There was also a mysterious bag of stuff hanging on the outside door handle
of the space.  Has some cell phone stuff in it.  I put it near the 3D
printer space.

Elizabeth