[Makerspace-keymembers] Bike Project 3D printed parts

E.W. elliewix at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 20:36:22 EDT 2015

Just FYI, so this is on the radar...

Bike Project Berry came by during hack night this week and we were
successfully able to print a thing off of thingiverse (!yay!).  It happened
to be a plastic bit that many people pay $6-8 for, and it worked really
really well after a second print with a tweaked model.  He would be
interested in potentially developing a relationship with Makerspace where
they sell parts that we 3D print, once we have a good model ready to go.
We left off at the stage of "That would be a great idea, let's talk about
that more later."

The model we were working on needs some fine tuning in Blender, for which I
volunteered Jeff (at your convenience).

Elizabeth