[Makerspace-keymembers] Fwd: Illini Gadget Garage--Potential Collaboration

Gergana Slavova gergana.s.slavova at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 11:36:35 EDT 2015

That sounds pretty cool.  Emily, will you be the one to draft the letter of
support from us?

Since the Help Desk is open only on Sundays, it's a good way to expand this
model outside of Makerspace to other days of the week.  To pull in Nadia's
point, might be worth asking if this will be open to anyone in the
community and not just university students and staff.

~Gergana