[Makerspace-keymembers] formula tubs for project kits?

E.W. elliewix at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 10:59:39 EST 2015

Hi all,

With a newborn we are slowly accumulating empty plastic formula tubs.  You
can see what they look like here:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Similac-Advance-Infant-Formula-with-Iron-Powder-Stage-1-Available-in-Single-or-Twin-Pack/14018007

They snap closed and have a pretty good volume on the inside.  The labels
come off very easily, so I thought that these might make for interesting
project kit holders or other small containers.  They would also be
watertight if kept upright.  The plastic could be easily cut so might also
be interesting interesting arduino project fodder.

One tub lasts us about 5 days right now, so we are going to have a ton by
the end of this.  We can recycle them, but I thought that it might also be
nice if they could be reused for something.

Right now we have about 7 empties.

Elizabeth