[Makerspace-keymembers] [Imc-makerspace] November Membership Meeting [Sunday, Nov. 29 @ 6pm]

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Sun Nov 29 23:38:16 EST 2015

Thanks Gergana,

Yes, I have Barry Todd's app.  Thanks for sending along the list. As for
facilities improvements, we have new large a sign (with MS's name on it)
going up in the next few weeks, new tile in the lobby, renovated windows,
and are separating the sunroom from the venue space - that should all be
done by January.

Other changes will be driven by need.

As for working group needs, Books to Prisoners has said they are happy with
their space - they just want an accessible ramp, which we are pricing out.

As for Makerspace space needs, let's make a time to talk early in this
round of thinking. There are a number of options we can explore together.
I am stepping down as President and board member in December (termed out at
4 years) but will be facilitating orientation and transition for several
months so if you want my historical knowledge of your needs, let's talk
soon.

thanks,
Danielle