[Makerspace-keymembers] Button Maker for Makerspace

elizaBeth Simpson elizacorps at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 12:38:59 EDT 2015

Hi Everyone,

there's yet another request to use a button maker from Black Lives
Matter...

I apologize but I can't find the email that says what the status of a
button-maker at the space is. I think that there is one there, but it
belongs to a person. Is it there? And what size?

Also, there seems to be regular requests for this... (this is the 4th in a
few months where people are taking the effort to actively reach out) I'm
wondering if peeps are interested in re-visiting the "buy a mutlti-die
button-maker" conversation?

Beth