[Makerspace-keymembers] Congrats to the team on a great Make-a-thon!

Gergana Slavova gergana.s.slavova at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 17:09:33 EDT 2016

Just wanted to say "great job" to the entire group for making this event
amazing!

There were great many improvements this year in terms of planning and
organization but the heart of the event, which is to showcase how
innovative the CU community and students could be, was kept strong.

I'm very happy you allowed Makerspace Urbana to participate again this
year.  I hope to continue the partnership in the future as the make-a-thon
continues to grow and expand.

All the best,
~Gergana