[Makerspace-keymembers] Fwd: [MJ Exchange] MAG-Net in Detroit: Travel Stipends Available

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Tue Apr 26 13:54:14 EDT 2016

Hey Makers -

One of the benefits MakerSpace Urbana has as a working group of the IMC is
that you can access all the benefits of the Media Action Grassroots Network
<http://mag-net.org/>.  This includes access to a scholarship fund for
travel to MAG-Net's assembly and the Allied Media Conference in Detroit
June 16-19th. If you would like to apply, please do so as a part of UCIMC
by May 1st using the form below.

thanks!

Danielle