[Makerspace-keymembers] Mitch Altman workshop

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 12:37:31 EST 2016

Saturday March 5th after open hours (1-4pm) would be fine by me. And If we
rent upstairs then we won't conflict with Py-CU. Anyone else have thoughts
on this?? Shall we schedule it?

And workshops options offered are:
Arduino For Total Newbies workshop  $35 each for parts, 3.5 hours.
Learn To Solder With A Variety Of Cool Kits  $10 to $30, depending on
chosen kit.  3 hours

Workshop preference anyone?

Jeff