[Makerspace-keymembers] Fwd: Art at the Market 2016

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 13:25:52 EST 2016

Great, I might add a line about the add on buttons to make us sound cooler
and we can always decide later if we want to do it ;-)  And can you not see
the pictures I attached in that document?

Anyone have a preferred date from the list:  May 14, June 11, July 9,
August 13, September 10, October 8 ?

And yes I can submit today!
Jeff