[Makerspace-keymembers] Mitch Altman workshop

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 17:22:28 EST 2016

Sure I can ask about a kit limit. And the last two times we did it upstairs
it was a good crowd but didn't seem to need an official sign up sheet...
I'll ask mitch if he has a preference.

As for rental cost, I'm fine with adding $5 and explaining it's for space
rental. I'm honestly also fine with considering it a makerspace
outreach/marketing cost. So I'm guess I'm on the fence there.

Jeff