[Makerspace-keymembers] Mitch Altman workshop

elizaBeth Simpson elizacorps at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 23:33:03 EST 2016

Hi all,

Just chiming in, a bit delayed on the whole RACES thing (where have I been?
swimming over my head in emails I guess) to say that I would be super glad
to talk with whomever is rockin' our part of the RACES fundraiser to
support leveraged awesome on the fundraising front.

(for the peeps who don't know, I used to be a professional fundraiser,
which just means I used to get paid to do it and now I just do it to help
out the good folks.)

We can TOTES leverage the Mitch event in a big way, and as Emily pointed
out, spread the MSU word and garner contacts for future outreach. Everyone
wins! Everything is awesome!

Just holler and I can call/meet up ASAP.

-ezB