[Makerspace-keymembers] 3D printing volume

Mike Bohlmann iammikeb at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 17:16:21 EST 2016

Greetings,

I posted the little tray I printed to a local gamer group, and they asked
what I would charge to print more for them. The design is CC
non-commercial, so I told them I'd print more in exchange for donations to
the Makerspace to cover materials and such. I said $6 a piece.

Is this legit? I want to be sure before I have 20 requests. ;) It would
make a small dent in the BB-8 project funds needed at least.

Thanks,
Mike