[Makerspace-keymembers] [Imc-makerspace] Pi Day

elizaBeth Simpson elizacorps at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 20:45:04 EST 2016

Hi all,

1. Can someone (who?) add $31.41 and $314.15 to the  donation drop down
menu?
2. Here's the draft email that can get sent to everyone and their cousins:

Subject: Free Pie and Free Pi!

Come celebrate all of our volunteers and supporters this Monday 3/14 at our
special Pi Day Open Hours from 7-9pm
(Yes, free pie will be present!)

Makerspace exists because of everything we bring to it: interests, skills,
curiosity… and financial support!

To show our appreciation, we're pleased to announce that anyone who donates
(or increases their sustaining donation) by March 18 will be entered into a
raffle to win a Raspberry Pi! http://pi.makerspaceurbana.org/

You can make your donation here:
https://makerspaceurbana.org/donate/
(We suggest variations on pi: $31.41, $62.82, $94.23…  $314.15… $3141.59...)

Makerspace is located on the lower level of the Independent Media Center,
202 S. Broadway Ave, Urbana, IL. Use the South entrance by the Bike Project
and follow the signs. We regret that the space is not wheelchair
accessible.