[Makerspace-keymembers] [Imc-makerspace] Pi Day

elizaBeth Simpson elizacorps at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 17:00:52 EDT 2016

The blitz is about to begin!!

The more people who make a donation and post that they do (you don't have
to post the amount) the more "buzz" there is and peeps see that it's the
cool thing... so please make a donation (even though you're already a
keymember- it can just be $3.14) and post on FB that you did, along with
the link to the donate page (post both on the MS page and your personal
page). And, consider emailing your friends with a personal invite to pi day
(and to donate). It can feel weird, but just speak from your enthusiasm for
makerspace and it's all cool!

Sample blurb:

It's Pi Day! Come to Makerspace 7-9 for pies and pis!

Don't forget to make a donation to Makerspace Urbana for pi day, just
because you know it's a good thing, AND/OR for your chance as winning a
Raspberry Pi! computer You have until Friday, but why wait? I just made my
bonus donation of pi plus tau ($9.42) (I'm already a sustaining member,
which is super rad, and you can do that, too...)

And, stop by Pi Day open hours, 7-9pm. Many pies will be present. I'm
bringing lemon chiffon.

https://makerspaceurbana.org/donate/
http://pi.makerspaceurbana.org/
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fpi.makerspaceurbana.org%2F&h=wAQG1N353AQHZ_v5vKoPR627XxXIFmTZLTcbhKG8e7kBJ4Q&enc=AZNI-cYET7A_mGZ5303I3-agTnQ6uV5918T5ePS5We2WGl5qODrDfZCrR7OKKQyA9xekqYn6D1oCGf4-waOVwf9RXQOoYYQrZQx7mUP5mc-dlR_HVkWI5GBxRIvjBmNYW88qBiX6wVMTLKIfuDcLmlMCdf8yo5sHyd1NX59jULs5hIP2rr-9wQjyIa1nVPYNEsI&s=1>
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MakerspaceUrbana/

-ezB