[Makerspace-keymembers] Deposits

Emily Knox emilyknox at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 11:04:16 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

I was able to meet with the two new treasurers and the bookkeeper this
morning.  Apparently this has something to do with the switch in treasurers
(they didn't know they had to give reports to the bookkeeper) and possibly
that Durl was giving reports quarterly.

It should be cleared up today and I will get new financial statements as
soon as possible.

Emily