[Makerspace-keymembers] Trouble with the Photosmart inkjet printer?

Dena Strong dena.strong at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 20:45:12 EDT 2016

I was trying to get the inkjet printer to print something tonight on
transfer paper - can't use a laserjet for it because the heat would melt
it, so it's got to be an inkjet, or I'd have tried a different printer.

I tried everything I could think of to get the Win10 machine to talk to the
inkjet, but neither Ethernet nor wireless nor USB were making a successful
connection for me. I couldn't get as far as a test page; the computer
thought the printer dropped offline about 10 seconds after a reboot,
although the printer itself was all lit up green.

Gergana suggested I mail the list to see if anyone has any
printer-wrangling magic tips and tricks, or if someone could give it a poke
this weekend?